Vitamins & Nutrients
Biomunity™ contains essential vitamins and nutrients, such as Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Zinc, and CoQ10, that have each been validated to make a measurably positive impact on the immune system. These vital ingredients offer specific benefits you can actually feel, such as increased energy, enhanced mental clarity, and improved focus. These carefully selected life-enhancers combine with our proprietary probiotics and premium prebiotics to help you to actually feel vitalized throughout your body. So, go ahead, be vitalized while you de-clutter your shelf!
5 Vitamins and Nutrients
PureWay-C™ supports the immune system, wound healing, and antioxidant activity.  This premium quality powerhouse ingredient has the highest absorption and uptake rates, with 233% higher retention by the human body than any other ascorbate brand. 
CoQ10 is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties and its ability to reduce oxidative damage.  CoQ10 is also fundamental in powering the body’s energy production cycle, and so it is intimately involved in energy production and physical performance. 
Cinnamon has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and helps control blood sugar.  It also has been shown to have the ability to significantly lower body weight and to reduce Body Mass Index. 
Vitamin D3 improves disease resistance by facilitating normal immune system function.  It has also been shown to significantly reduce fatigue in otherwise healthy individuals with vitamin D deficiency. 
Zinc is an essential trace element crucial for growth, development, and the maintenance of immune function. It fights infection (including those affecting the respiratory tract), aids in wound healing, helps balance the body’s natural immune response, and supports immune system resistance. 
Q1: How were these vitamins chosen?
Both Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and Vitamin D3 have been selected for their positive impact on the immune system. We have selected these two vitamins because of the wealth of medical literature documenting their proven benefit.
Q3: Are these vitamins and nutrients safe to take in combination?
Yes, the dose levels of vitamins and nutrients in the Biomunity formula are within Recommended Daily Allowances (RDA) and Generally Recommended As Safe (GRAS) by the U.S. government.
Q5: Who can I contact if I have questions?
We invite you to email your questions to: email@example.com. We will respond as promptly as possible.
Q2: How were these nutrients chosen?
CoQ10, formally known as Coenzyme Q10, is an antioxidant produced naturally in the human body. It is included in our blend for its ability to reduce oxidative damage and inflammation that results in diseases of the lungs. Zinc is a trace mineral found naturally in the body that supports immune system resistance. CurQFen® is a combination of curcumin and fenugreek that supports healthy stress response and optimal brain function.
Q4: What are some of the benefits of taking this combination?
Biomunity’s blend of vitamins and nutrients may also help with improving energy, mental clarity, a sense of vitality, and reducing inflammation. Unless you have been directed by your health care professional to take a large dose of one of these vitamins, taking Biomunity enables you to save by combining multiple supplements into just one convenient capsule with a beverage each day.
For More Frequently Asked Questions, Click Here
- Wintergerst ES, Maggini S, Hornig DH. Immune-enhancing role of vitamin C and zinc and effect on clinical conditions. Ann Nutr Metab. 2006;50(2):85-94. doi: 10.1159/000090495. Epub 2005 Dec 21. PMID: 16373990.
- Pullar JM, Carr AC, Vissers MCM. The Roles of Vitamin C in Skin Health. Nutrients. 2017; 9(8):866. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu9080866
- Weeks BS, Perez PP. Absorption rates and free radical scavenging values of vitamin C-lipid metabolites in human lymphoblastic cells. Med Sci Monit 2007; 13(10): BR205-210.
- Gutierrez-Mariscal FM, Arenas-de Larriva AP, Limia-Perez L, Romero-Cabrera JL, Yubero-Serrano EM, López-Miranda J. Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation for the Reduction of Oxidative Stress: Clinical Implications in the Treatment of Chronic Diseases. Int J Mol Sci. 2020;21(21):7870. Published 2020 Oct 23. doi:10.3390/ijms21217870
- Saini R. Coenzyme Q10: The essential nutrient. J Pharm Bioallied Sci. 2011;3(3):466-467. doi:10.4103/0975-7406.84471
- Sarmiento A, Diaz-Castro J, Pulido-Moran M, Kajarabille N, Guisado R, Ochoa JJ. Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation and Exercise in Healthy Humans: A Systematic Review. Curr Drug Metab. 2016;17(4):345-58. doi: 10.2174/1389200216666151103115654. PMID: 26526835.
- Medagama AB. The glycaemic outcomes of Cinnamon, a review of the experimental evidence and clinical trials. Nutr J. 2015 Oct 16;14:108. doi: 10.1186/s12937-015-0098-9. PMID: 26475130; PMCID: PMC4609100.
- Mousavi SM, Rahmani J, Kord-Varkaneh H, Sheikhi A, Larijani B, Esmaillzadeh A. Cinnamon supplementation positively affects obesity: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Clin Nutr. 2020 Jan;39(1):123-133. doi: 10.1016/j.clnu.2019.02.017. Epub 2019 Feb 15. PMID: 30799194.
- Aranow C. Vitamin D and the immune system. J Investig Med. 2011;59(6):881-886. doi:10.2310/JIM.0b013e31821b8755
- Jørgensen SP, Agnholt J, Glerup H, Lyhne S, Villadsen GE, Hvas CL, Bartels LE, Kelsen J, Christensen LA, Dahlerup JF. Clinical trial: vitamin D3 treatment in Crohn's disease - a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2010 Aug;32(3):377-83. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2036.2010.04355.x. Epub 2010 May 11. PMID: 20491740.
- Nowak A, Boesch L, Andres E, et al. Effect of vitamin D3 on self-perceived fatigue: A double-blind randomized placebo-controlled trial [published correction appears in Medicine (Baltimore). 2017 Jan 20;96(3):e6038]. Medicine (Baltimore). 2016;95(52):e5353. doi:10.1097/MD.0000000000005353
- Read, SA et al. The Role of Zinc in Antiviral Immunity. Adv Nutr. 2019 Jul 1; 10(4):696-710. DOI 10.1093/advances/nmz013.